Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Pink Palace of the Pacific

Our Hawaiian Home was The Royal Hawaiian Resort. It is referred to as, The Pink Palace of the Pacific. For four girls...I mean, princesses...it was perfect, and it was gorgeous! I found so much beauty every time I walked down a new hall, or went around a different corner.


One of the Verandas

This walk-way to and from the pool area, was a favorite of mine. It is also a favorite backdrop for bridal pictures, and we saw several brides doing just that!

Potted ferns perched on the rooftop.

Beach side Pool area

I fell in love with the copper accents!

The view of our room, from the beach. Our room is the second one down from the top...right in the middle.

Pink Arches

The entry

Our morning view of Diamond Head

Our beautiful suite! The pink, brown and green inspired me!

A beautiful little gift. Banana Macadamia Nut Bread.

"The highest and most beautiful things in life are not to be heard about, nor read about, nor seen but, if one will, are to be lived."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the one with your feet in the picture, fair princess?!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Nice to see pics...sure I'll never be privileged to go. Thanks again for sharing!

Sheila said...

It's coming....just a few at a time. :)

Dámaris said...

It looks breath taking Sheila.. so glad you got to spend this time with your peeps! love ya!

jodi said...

I could really use another Hawaiian vacation right now :) I love to look at our pictures of our very memorable trip...it brings much peace and tranquility to me. Let's do it again!!